At just nine pounds and packed with cleaning power, the SupraLite Standard is easy to use, easy to transport and cleans way better than "standard". Its performance earned it a Gold Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute. From its Deluxe Touch handle grip and metal handle tube to its rubber wheels and non-marking bumper, the SupraLite is designed to take the chore out of vacuuming. A 35-foot cord and 24-inch long self-sealing HEPA media bag mean fewer stops. Great for cleaning wall-to-wall carpet and bare floors and area rugs, the two-speed SupraLite Standard will quickly become your go-to vacuum.
RICCAR SupraLite Standard
- Gold Seal of Approval - Carpet and Rug Institute tested for soil removal, soil containment and carpet wear.
- Lightweight - Weighs only nine pounds.
- Squeegee - Cleans bare floors beautifully.
- ABS Plastic Body - Used in hardhats and SupraLite nozzles, ABS plastic is rigid and durable yet incredibly lightweight.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag - Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Two Speeds - Performs at high power or higher power.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brushstrips - A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you'd expect, brushstrips are replaceable and are customizable to your home's floors.
- Metal Handle Tube and Pivot Bracket - Durable components stand up to daily use.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 9 pounds.
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.