Product of ORECK
This is the only upright vacuum that has a built-in 35-watt UV-C light in its base that eliminates 99.9% of dust mites, viruses, bacteria, mold, and flea eggs embedded in your carpetthe same technology found in hospitals to sterilize surgical instruments. It uses a disposable HEPA filter bag that captures 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns, and the 6 1/4-amp motor generates powerful suction to remove deeply-embedded dirt and pet hair from carpets with one pass of the belt-driven brush bar. The cord is 31" long, and the base provides a 14" wide cleaning path; its 13' detachable hose allows you to reach window treatments while using the included dusting brush. Includes crevice tool for hard-to-reach areas. Cleaning height can be adjusted five ways for hardwood floors, rugs, tile, and carpet; on/off brushbar control allows you to protect delicate surfaces. The UV bulb is rated for 8,000 hours of use. 45" H x 14 1/2" W x 12" D. (16 lbs.)
Halo Ultraviolet Germ-Eliminating Vacuum
- The only vacuum that combines the germ-killing power of ultraviolet light with powerful suction
- UV-C technology: Instantly kills dust mites, bacteria, viruses, mold, flea eggs and other invisible germs in your carpet - without chemicals
- HEPA Filtration: Traps 99.97% of pollen, dust mites, and other fine particles in the air that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Rugged lightweight design: Easy to use and weighs only 16 lbs.
- Full size 14 inch cleaning path
- 13 foot hose with crevice tool and dusting brush
- UV bulb is rated for 8,000 hours of use
- 31 Foot Cord!